GST Registration in India
Are you running a business? Do you do it at a single state or two? Are you running a business that supplies goods and products across the country? In that case, you need to get your GST registration done to comply with the taxation laws of the government and become a responsible citizen contributing towards the growth of the nation. That’s not all; by complying with the tax regime of the government, you are also saving yourself from the burden of huge penalties and red on your ledger. As the Government of India has introduced a single, indirect system through Goods and Services Tax or GST replacing VAT and Services Tax from July 01, 2017, businesses are required to be compliant with it. The apex body for GST is the GST Council, and it governs, updates and regulates tax rates, rules and regulations of the GST system. The tax slabs in the system ranges from zero to twenty-eight percent depending upon the type of business being conducted.
India’s economy that’s worth 2.4 trillion dollars is undergoing extensive changes and the government is leaving no stone unturned in ensuring all the businesses comply with the system. If you are trying to get help for GST registration in India, we are here to help.
Though the entire process of GST registration is carried out online, it cannot be done without the help of an expert who knows what needs to be done.
As the best company offering a slew of GST registration services in India, we can help you with all your requirements. You are at the right place.
Penalties for failing to file taxes under GST:
- Selling goods or services without GST registration can attract a penalty of 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher.
- Selling goods or services without GST invoice can attract a penalty of 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher.
- If you falsify the invoices to avoid paying taxes, you can attract a penalty of Rs. 25,000.
- If you are found to not file GST Returns, can attract a penalty of Rs. 20/day for nil return and Rs. 50/day for regular returns.
- If you choose to composition taxation scheme without being eligible, it can attract a penalty of 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher.
Types of GST Registration:
- SGST or State Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the state government.
- CGST or Central Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the central government.
- IGST or Integrated Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the state government.
- UTGST or Union Territory Goods and Services Tax; it is collected by the Union Territory government.
Who must file GST ?:
All businesses falling under the below categories must register for GSTIN;
- A business that has the annual turnover exceeding Rs. 40 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand and the Northeast States).
- If you conduct business that deals with consumers in more than one state.
- If you are selling goods and services online.
- When you are providing services to clients outside India
- If you had your business registered previously under VAT, Excise Law or Service Tax Law.
- Company pan card
- Certificate of incorporation / Deed/ Shop Act
- Business Account signed a canceled cheque
- Registered Business Electricity Bill
- Rent Agreement ( if business premises rented)
- All Directors Pan card, Adhar, 2 Photos
- Valid email id and mobile no of any 1 Director
- Digital Signature (DSC) of any 1 Director
- Mobile number of all Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- Email id of all Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Nature of Business (Proprietorship Firm)
What You Get ?
- Procure documents from Client
- Preparation of Application
- Filing of ST1
- Filing of ST2
Advantages of GST Registration
Guideline of Unorganised Industries
Some sectors in India are highly unregulated and unorganized. GST goals to ensure that payments and compliances are done online, which would help these businesses grow and also help in paying to the economy.
Small business and entrepreneurs to get relief from tax loads through the Composition Scheme. Company turnovers ranging from Rs.20 lakh to Rs.50 lakh will be subject to lower taxes.
Simple and Easy Online Process
Filing the GST is very simple and easy online process. It’s no longer about running here and there to file different types of taxes with different rates.
Goods and Services Tax has changed the face of indirect tax rule in the nation. It has counted several indirect taxes and therefore simplified taxes for businesses and compliance easier.
Boost to Economy
GST has carried transparency to the Indian taxation system, due to which every business entity has to pay GST and it’s become difficult for the lawbreakers to avoid tax. Fewer tax evaders mean more money for the running the economy and development of the country. Its fool proof system has already started helping the county.
Compared to earlier taxation system when VAT / Service / Tax/ Excise/ CST where applicable it was a tedious task to calculate different taxes at different rates in different states. Also, the due dates for the filing of returns for these taxes were different which meant higher compliance for the finance manager. GST has simplified this and can be managed with minimum compliance to be followed.
Why Choose Us – The Most Trusted Name for GST Registration in India
StartupPandits has always been more than just a service provider to our client-base that consists of numerous businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups. We have worked really hard with and for the clients to create the most conducive environment for them to operate at and grow. As such, having realized the importance of having a GSTIN, we offer the most affordable and effective GST registration in India for all those who need help. With an impeccable system and service approach that puts the requirements and business interests of our clients first, we have been able to render the best and most affordable support for GST registration in India. Since we have a decade worth of experience and expertise in providing assistance to our clients in various taxation compliance, we know how to handle the challenges of GST registration in India. Leveraging our expansive networks and associations within the industry, we are capable of carrying out your requirements in the most efficient and effective of ways.
As we have a team consisting of the most experienced, academically qualified and pragmatically trained professionals, we can help you with all the support you need when it comes to GST registration services in India. Affordable and extremely value-adding, we have the right solution for GST registration in India right here for you.